PowerReview provides comprehensive analysis of GB Power Market data covering:
- Supply & Demand;
- Generation Operation & Reliability ;
- Portfolio Operation;
- Market Prices;
- Balancing Mechanism operation, prices and revenues.
PowerReview will be of interest to Utilities, Independent Generators, Traders, Investors and anyone seeking to understand risks and opportunities in GB power markets. PowerReview can assist:
- Identifying opportunities for acquiring assets and contracting;
- Analysing portfolio performance, strategy and risk profiles;
- Analysing operational strategy, asset performance and flexibility;
- Understanding opportunities and exposures in the Balancing Mechanism .
PowerReview provides detailed analysis including:
- Analysis for every major generation station including monthly output and availability, typical daily generation profiles and balancing mechanism activity;
- Detailed analysis for each major power company, including analysis of monthly generation (by fuel type) and demand, typical daily generation and demand profiles and company level Balancing Mechanism activity;
- Monthly imports and exports to France and Northern Ireland, and typical daily profiles;
- System analysis showing the monthly generation fuel mix, monthly Company market shares for generation and demand and Balancing Mechanism activity;
- Analysis of market index prices, imbalance prices, BSUoS and RCRC, with monthly and daily profiles and imbalance penalty distributions.
Contact Nikhil Venkateswaran on +44 (0)20 7659 9888 for more information or to order your copy.